Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Update for Sherry Dimarsky

Many of my friends (who also happen to be the readers of my blog) had asked what could be done to help the family. I have emailed someone in Chicago, and this is her response:

Her soul was too holy for this world and she is breathing much easier now. It's just devastating for the family and us.
There is something that we can do for the family and I will G-d willing send out info later tonight when I get it.
For now, they have a message board at
http://dimarsky.com/sherry.html and you can leave your words for the family there. I am sure they will really appreciate it when they see it.
May we only hear good news.
Stay strong.

There's also a beautiful tribute written by Sally Hazel on her blog, here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Leave your sub-comment!