1. You get to use medicine named after the guy who is either happy in an old-fashioned kind of way or very comfortable with his sexuality.
2. Rubbing Bengay in your eyes is fun to watch for those around you. You, on the other hand, can't watch yourself being funny because - well, you have Bengay in your eyes.
3. After all the pain, the only thing that keeps you going is the thought of lamb kabob at your Dad's birthday party. After doctor's visit you find out it's off limits.
4. So is stinky cheese.
5. And beer.
6. Carpal tunnel in right hand and arthritis in left, make sweeping the floor an unforgettable activity.
7. You get to relive your childhood by having your significant other dress you in the morning.
8. You finally have a fair chance at competing with 60+-year-olds in getting a spot for Celebrex commercial.
9. If you got $1 for every time someone said you are too young to have arthritis, you could afford all those Celebrex co-pays!
10. At least it's not lupus!