Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Quote of the Month - April '09

Heartfelt mazal tov to David Letterman on his recent nuptials!!!

It is not quite April yet, and putting a quote in for March is kind of silly, really. But I couldn't let David's new-found happiness (do you detect a hint of sarcasm here?) go unnoticed. Hence, dedicated to this lovely and punctuated by Montana mud occasion is the quote of month, penned by the groom (or someone on his writing staff):

We can all sleep easy at night knowing that somewhere at any given time, the Foo Fighters are out there fighting Foo.

11 comments:

  1. My new fav is "You're a wuss! Part wimp, part puss." - House

    ReplyDelete
  2. House and I broke up after season 3. I love his quotes though, esp. in season one. The series pilot is all made up of quotable stuff. Ahh, memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why?!
    Now that Kumar is a regular, it's even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even know who Kumar is. Season 3 ends with the first three underlings either fired or quitting. Some time during that season I stopped being sympathetic to House. A little too much, a little too close to home: an uncaring, rude doctor who takes pride in his drug addiction and endangers his patients b/c of it. Somehow it lost its novelty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 3 new doctors, one of them is Kumar from Harold and Kumar go to WhiteCastle and Escape from Guantanamo Bay.
    He's not rude, he just hates stupid people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, that was really funny. Well, I have it in my Netflix queu. Maybe, one day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should've downloaded the "moron with broken finger" file while I could. It is no longer available due to copyright issues with NBC. Ugh, wanted to see it again...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was showing Shlomik Приключеня Домовенка Кузи.
    "Счастье это когда у тебя все дома."

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave your sub-comment!