Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Am I? or Am I not?

I've been feeling kind of cranky for the last couple of days. Moody, fatigued, cranky, crampy. And then I had a thought. Could I be pregnant?

While I am running to the pharmacy to buy the test, you can entertain yourself with this.

Ok, so this is my shameless attempt to make you read recycled material while I am too busy/cranky/fatigued to write something new. But it is funny, if you like my sense of humor. You might even enjoy it.

Oh yeah, and Happy Purim to all of you out there celebrating!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you just left us hanging like that!
    Nu????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the January post. One time, I peed on the stick and left it too long and it said I was prego but then I read the box.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave your sub-comment!