Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Think you are covered? Think again.

Yep, I am at it again. Whining about our health care system. Here is something to put a human face on a serious problem. And lest you think this is liberal imagination gone wild, at least one woman mentioned in the article testified in the House subcommittee.

But hey, so many celebrities are dying. Why mention some cancer stricken nurse and our little health care crisis?

***Note: the link has been updated. I apologize for any inconvenience.

4 comments:

  1. Nice link. Try clicking on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me the link, please - everytime I click on it here I get signed out of Google and then it demands that I sign in - but it won't let me. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what insurance does not lie, steal and cheat? If they'd do things honestly, they wouldn't make any money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moshe, IMO that's just an excuse for poor and unethical business practices. I hope you were sarcastic.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave your sub-comment!