1. Climb Everest - may trip and fall.
2. Take a hot bath - may fall asleep and drown.
3. Handle dangerous equipment or substance - may maim oneself.
4. Argue politics - likely to lose patience and get into a fight.
5. Make jokes - you almost certainly will misjudge how risque the joke is.
6. Perform open heart surgery - if you are a surgeon and I need to explain this one to you, please surrender you license, ASAP.
7. Write a blog entry - ahem, they are not as funny.
8. Drive - driving drowsy causes just as many accidents as driving under the influence of alcohol, 'nuff said.
9. Do housework - no serious danger unless handling dangerous substances, but seriously, go get some sleep and clean tomorrow. It will be there tomorrow as no one will do it for you anyway.
10. Parent .