Sunday, August 3, 2008

Case of mistaken identity

I never claimed to be an artist. I am an accountant. Ask me to calculate a 15% tip, and I can do it in my head. I am a numbers person, down to earth, and I am fine with it. I just didn't know I was THAT bad at drawing.

Last week I was playing with DS, drawing little pictures at his request. We drew balls, birds, trees and even a dog. And he was quite happy with outcomes, by the way. Then he asked me to draw a cat. As I was almost done with the drawing, DD came over and asked, "Mommy, is that a crocodile?"

Change of career? I think not...

2 comments:

  1. It's got 2 eyes, a head, 4 legs and a tail, what else you want?

    You know, every time I see DS, I keep thinking you're talking about Nintendo DS. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Leave your sub-comment!