1. Know your schedules. And their names. If accrued expense in not the schedule of vouchers paid during the year, that's because it DOESN'T BELONG THERE.
2. You are at a client. I don't know what the latest copy of In Style magazine says, but skirt (or pants) is not optional.
3. I can't prove to you that our subsidiaries don't have separate payroll accounts. The same way I cannot prove to you that dragons don't exist. You'll just have to take my word for it. AND REVIEW YOUR PAYROLL TESTING. You know, the testing you have already completed.
4. I don't care what your lead sheet says and why. You deal with your working papers, okay? and leave me out of it.
5. Whether the column is included in the total can be resolved by a simple arithmetic > the procedure involved while footing this schedule > the procedure you have already performed as part of your testing > the procedure that requires zero accounting background.
6. I don't care if you were a member of Beta Alpha Psi in college. If you can't find a balance on the bank statement, maybe accounting isn't for you.
7. I don't begrudge you stupid questions. I begrudge you the know-it-all attitude while asking them.
8. How many times can you ask the same